Presented by the American Psychological Association’s
Center for Organizational Excellence.
Together, psychology and business can create healthy workplace cultures that support employee well-being and organizational performance.
Register now for Work & Well-Being 2013: San Francisco.
Come away with knowledge and insights to enhance productivity and well-being in the workplace.
High-impact health promotion and wellness efforts … Workplace flexibility as a business strategy … Diversity and Inclusion at work … PR and communication practices that drive results … Lessons learned from award-winning companies … and more.
The conference schedule is available here.
- Mark Attridge, PhD – President of Attridge Consulting, an expert in employee health management specialty services with an emphasis on workplace mental health and employee assistance programs
- David W. Ballard, PsyD, MBA – Assistant Executive Director for Organizational Excellence at the American Psychological Association, head of APA’s Psychologically Healthy Workplace Program
- Jennifer Benz – Founder and Chief Strategist at Benz Communication, an expert in employee benefits communication and innovative wellness strategies
- Pam Cottrell, SPHR – Director of Human Resources at Certified Angus Beef, an HR professional with more than 25 years of experience in promoting employee well-being and supporting a workforce that advances the company’s mission
- Diane Cowlin – Director of People, Culture & Communitea at Numi Organic Tea, an HR professional with more than 15 years of experience in for-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Merv Gilbert, PhD, RPsych – Principal at Gilbert Acton Ltd., an organizational health psychologist with skills in the development and implementation of best practice interventions, training, evaluation, and knowledge transfer
- Matthew J. Grawitch, PhD – Associate Dean of Academic Development in the School for Professional Studies at Saint Louis University, an expert on healthy workplace practices
- Desiree Haynes, PsyD, MBA – Organizational Development Consultant at Alameda Health System, an expert in assessment, leadership development, coaching, group facilitation, strategic planning and change management
- Rosemary Passantino – Communications Manager at Health Service System, City of San Francisco, a seasoned professional who designs and implements health benefits communication and education programs for City & County of San Francisco employees
- Eric C. Peterson, MSOD – Diversity & Inclusion Manager at the Society for Human Resource Management, a thought leader, champion, and project lead in the design and implementation of innovative diversity strategies
- Nate Randall – Manager of Global Benefits and Employee Experience at Tesla Motors, a benefits expert with 15 years of experience coupling the management of population health, fitness and productivity with next generation solutions.
- Bey-Ling Sha, PhD, APR – Associate Professor in the School of Journalism & Media Studies at San Diego State University. Dr. Sha is an award-winning public relations researcher, teacher and practitioner. Her research areas include cultural identity, gender, activism and international public relations
- James Sumortin, Jr. – Benefits Program Manager and self-described #BenefitsGeek @Twitter
- Cali Williams Yost, MBA – CEO and Founder of The Flex+Strategy Group and Work+Life Fit, Inc., author of the newly-released TWEAK IT: Make What Matters to You Happen Every Day, an expert in work flexibility and work-life issues
Program descriptions are available here.
The conference is designed especially for human resource professionals, benefits managers, health and wellness professionals, business consultants, occupational health professionals, health plan executives, corporate medical directors, business owners, managers and psychologists who work with organizations.
Register Early and Save
Pre-Conference Training – $150
Create the Culture and Provide the Tools for Employee Work-Life Fit Success
Conducted by Cali Williams Yost, MBA
Main Conference – $399
Special thanks to the following organizations for their support:
California Psychological Association
Health Enhancement Research Organization
International Association for Worksite Health Promotion
For questions about the Work & Well-Being 2013 conferences, including sponsorship and student volunteer opportunities, please email email@example.com or call (202) 336-5900.
Thursday, September 12, 2013, 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Thursday, September 12, 2013, 1:00 pm – Friday, September 13, 2013, 5:30 pm
Click here to register for this event.
Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf Hotel
San Francisco, CA
Hotel Information and Reservations
Sheraton Fisherman’s Wharf Hotel
2500 Mason Street
San Francisco, CA 94133
Group rate of $209 + tax (for single or double occupancy) available until August 12, 2013
Click here to make your hotel reservations, or call 1-888-627-7024 and identify yourself as part of the “American Psychological Association” group to receive the discounted room rate.